– BS in Building Construction, Georgia Institute of Technology.
– 20 years of experience in commercial, industrial, and utility general contracting.
– 7 years in municipal natural gas, water, and wastewater management.
– 4 years in consulting engineering regional office management.
– 13 years in current position, heading a staff providing tools, assistance, and guidance to publicly-owned natural gas systems in complying with Federal and State pipeline safety regulations.
– Extensive participation in American Public Gas Association Operations & Safety Committee and APGA Security & Integrity Foundation efforts, products, and services.
– Participation on PHMSA Public Awareness Program Working Group (PAPWG) to conduct SWOT analysis to assess Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, & Threats related to 49 CFR Part 192.616 and RP 1162.